GOP voted to take away 6 essential benefits?
- Protect people with Pre Exisiting Conditions
- Let young adults stay on their parents plan
- Maintain Access to Contraceptive Coverage
- Ensure Medicaid – Medi-Cal stay in place
- Protect children on Medicaid – Medi-Cal or CHIP
- Protect Veterans Health Care
Republicans say they want to replace Obamacare with something better. But in just one night’s votes, they indicated that they are not willing to take a stand to ensure that people with pre-existing conditions, women, children, veterans, young adults, people with disabilities, and struggling families can continue to access the affordable coverage they need going forward. Think Progress.org